Nurses (RN/LPN) Needed
for Monmouth & Ocean Counties
Brentwood Home Health Care
[Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
These are a few cases and shifts we are looking to schedule. Please see below!
» Toddler with trach/vent care, looking for an experienced trach/vent nurse. Night shifts available Friday night 10 pm to 7am. Other night shifts are available as well.
» Toddler with a G-tube looking for overnight hours.
Full and Part time positions available!
Brentwood Health Care is an accredited home care agency that has been in operation and providing quality service to our patients for 25 years! We are an owner operated company that implements private duty home care to our patients. We cater to both Adult and Pediatric cases and our nurses administer one on one personalized care.
- Maintain an active Nursing License
- Up to date CPR certification
- Health and Dental Insurance available*
- Competitive Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit
- Paid Training*
We are also proud to offer monthly in-services in the office.
There is a Respiratory Therapist on staff for training purposes as well.
- Afford skilled nursing to our clients within their home setting.
- Effective communication with patients, families and other team members.
Main office: 565 Route 35 Suite3B Red Bank NJ, 07701
For more information please call the office at (732)-219-7080,
or fax your resume to (732)-219-7063
- Active Nursing License
- State Drivers License
- Social Security Card
- Physical within the past 12 months
- Current mantoux, quantiferon or chest x-ray. (Two Step PPD required for mantoux)
- Hep B
- Rubella/ Titers
- CPR card
Also, please be sure to bring 3 Professional References:
- Name of the facility/store/etc
- The physical mailing address
- Name of the person who is the reference (Supervisor/HR, no personal references)
- Phone number for us to call